Monday, January 10, 2011

Winterport Area Business Association

I am a member of WABA even though I'm not in Winterport. The group extended membership to Prospect, Frankfort and I think Brooks last year. Last summer WABA hosted a 'farmers market', in the parking lot across from Winterport Pizza, on the last Saturday of each  month June - September and was from 8am - 1pm. I'm going to a group meeting on Wednesday and will get details about this summer but I was thinking that this might be a good venue for the Guild Store or Guild Members - the 'booth' is very inexpensive... I forget how much it was but $10 comes to mind.  This would be a good way to get our group known in the area a little more if nothing else... and I did make enough sales to make it worth a few hours once a month.

I posted a little blurb about our group on the WABA facebook page as well. Once we get our FB page going we can like them and maybe they will like us back : )

TTYL,
Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment